Old Tue, Feb-01-05, 13:49
Forum Founder

Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine
Hi Wa'il. Good suggestions from everyone. I have a small request: after using the search tool, it would be handy if another search box would appear on the results page. That would save hitting the 'back' button if you know you have to search over again.

Not sure which of the 3 search boxes to put in there. A simple search box with a category list might be the easiest, I guess.

Quote:
I also second this one of Dane's:
Quote:
3) When finding an item after doing a general search, the only options for selecting an item are to "Add it to Favorites", or "Add to Recipe Ingredients". How about an option to "Add to daily menu"?

That would save quite a few 'clicks'.

I'm not sure it would. It would be hard to figure where to add it, breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc. We can add a drop down menu to specify the meal, but it would be confusing, as the meal name does not apply to the other options. Or, the options can say "Add to today's breakfast, add to today's snack 1, add to ....., But then the menu will have 6 meal options, plus the two already there. It's doable, but might be too cluttered.