View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Sep-12-02, 14:14

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 222/199/120 Female 62.5
BF:?/30/20
Progress: 23%

For my meals this is what it usually is like at least this time of year with all of the veggies out of the garden.

breakfast
eggs (for my family usually scrambled with cream, it makes eggs puff up), and I make a 6 grain cereal that I can manage to eat, oatmeal is like glue to me. When I have it I will also have 1/2 a grapefruit. I work out in the morning usually and have a hard time getting in the midmorning snack so that gets me to lunch okay and i eat that early.

lunch, usually lunch deli meat like turkey, or I will have tuna or salmon or any left over meat from dinner if we have it. Sometime cottage cheese. Tomatoes, or salad or both, what ever I bring in from the garden at this point. I will have a peach or berries with cream for my carb.

snack will be sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, nut butter on celery, or nuts. Something simple at this point.

dinner last night I backed chicken with herbs de province, and olive oil, winter squash with butter(somewhere around 1/3 to 1/2 cup.) and tomatoes, salad(hearts of romaine, red cabbage) and homemade salad dressing.(I make my own flavored vinegars)

I was hungry before bed so I had a snack of about 1tbs hummus, and 4 greek olives, and celery. I should have had some protein but I wasn't sure what I wanted.

I also only drink water, very rarely we will have v8 juice, but that is only once every couple of months. I would rather spend my carbs on high fiber complex foods.
Tanya