View Single Post
  #168   ^
Old Tue, Aug-17-10, 17:21

Plan: atkins
Stats: 252/210/150 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 41%

this is the best thread i have read since i came on here. i have expirenced every single one of these things that have been listed. i have recently been going through a bunch of old pictures and i noticed that i dont have ONE of myself from the last 10 years. i am always the one holding the camera. this had a big impact on me because it is like i was never there. i am not part of those memories. well i know i am but its hard to look at all my friends and how they are so confident and happy and all i can think is i am hiding behind the camera. i have lost so many chances at having a good time. i would never go out to parties or go with friends to a new place because i was afraid of being singled out and made to feel like an outsider. most of my friends were thin and although they didnt say things to me about my weight the also wouldnt stick up for me really. i feel like society thinks that being fat is almost a punishment for being bad. like i deserve to be fat for. i have even has moments at work where i have felt harrassed because of my weight. no one can know how this feels untill they expirence it for themselves. and not in a "Fat Suit" that you can take off and return to you regular life. i just want to wake up in the morning and not immediatly think about my weight. i would like to live a little