Registered Member

Plan: SPI
Stats: 154/165/132 Female 168
BF:33%
Progress: -50%
Default from bad to worse

Hi Don,
Thanks heaps for that Don!
well everything has finally caught up with me and im a total mess. I was meant to go to placement today (for 50 days of crisis intervention) and I just couldnt. Im having major problems at uni with a supervisor - and it had really started to take a toll on me. That coupled with my placement and moving house, I just broke down and cried all day yesterday and couldnt do anything. I was worn out and exhausted and still am!
I think in reflecting on this today I have realised how stressful my life it. I have bags and dark circles under my eyes and im only 23! Im exhausted and cant get out of bed anymore, I honestly feel as though I have hit bottom. I thought that I was worse before but I think I was more physically exhausted. Now im emotionally exhausted and feel like im a disaster.
I think I will be taking the week off work to sleep and sleep and sleep! I do feel as though im not coping with naything at the moment and just feel totally overwhelmed.
I remember some advice you gave me a while back - dont sweat the small stuff, and in the perspective of life, its all small stuff. I think I have forgotten that along the way.
So, at the moment, im not good, but I guess things can only get better right?
stace