View Single Post
  #150   ^
Old Sun, Aug-03-03, 18:27
Contributing Member

Plan: Zone
Stats: 150/142/136 Female 5' 5.5"
BF:30%/26%/23%
Progress: 57%

You know, the Zone is no slower for me than Atkins was. At this relatively low weight (for me anyway), and at my age, it's slow no matter what I'm on. After the first rush of water weight, the expected fat loss is 1-1.5 lb. per week. But I really believe everyone has to work the plan that works for them. I was reading some old posts last night and ran across these people on the forum who were really ripping at each other over which plan was best. Not pretty. I'm not going there. Congratulations on your loss. This morning I got on the scale and it said I had lost a pound (first one in a while) and I was so ecstatic that I ran to the kitchen to tell my husband. Then I walked back into the bathroom and, wanting to see the beautiful number again, got back on the scale. It was up a pound! And all the moving it around the floor would not make it read that lower number again. Tonight we have a new scale that at least reads in .5 increments. Now maybe I'm just going to be torturing myself in smaller increments----but I never liked that other thing anyway. Hope things continue to go well for you! Blessings!