Thread: Maintainence?
View Single Post
  #33   ^
Old Thu, Nov-02-17, 21:38

Plan: Low Carb Paleo
Stats: 156/120/125 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: 116%

I think overeating on-Plan foods was my problem as well. I have a large salad everyday for lunch and was putting way too much cheese and nuts on it. Then I was snacking before dinner on things like pork rinds or creamed coconut and also having second helpings for dinner and often a homemade coconut cocoa ice pop in the evening.

Being back on induction I am reminded how hard it is to stay under 20 carbs! Just adding up my allotted tbls. of cream, 3 oz. cheese, salad greens, .6 for each egg, my one cup of cooked broccoli and the like for dinner, I am often slightly over for the day and feel like I have barely eaten anything. I'm also trying to stay below 1500 cal.
Despite that, I seem to be controlling hunger more easily, with no more snacks. I was obviously eating way too many carbs before, and driving my appetite high. It's amazing how little food I really need to feel good.
I have lost 4 lbs. in 2 weeks. I'm going to continue with induction till I get down to 120 and then add in one food - cocoa in my coffee - and see if I can control things a little better.
Madeyna, I think you know your answer as well - too much snacking. If you have been sucessful in breaking the habit these past two weeks, why blow it by adding them back, even if only on the weekends?