View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Apr-16-10, 07:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 182/174/154 Female 168 cm
BF:
Progress: 29%

Niquie, well done on your weight loss so far. I have done this diet before too and as soon as I stalled I gave up - got peed off that it wasnt shifing quick enough, but am now determined to stick with it even with the stalls (which are inevitable due to water retention, TOTM, etc.,)

Yep, like you its the only diet for me. I tried Weight Watchers so many times - got sick of paying every week and rejoining numerous times - it didnt work, I would be "good" for one week lose a couple of pounds, STARVIN all the time and put back the couple of pounds plus one.

Love Atkins, cos i like the allowed food, steaks, chicken, mayo, cheese, etc - its great cos even i go out for a meal, I can order a large steak mushrooms and onions and thats loads.

have been having the odd day where I need the something sweet and been buying the sugar free powered jelly from Dunnes and Tesco sell it - and having a bowl of that with cream - yum

the biggest motivation for me this time is that I need to slim back into my summer clothes (I lost a couple of stones last year after having my tonsils out - couldnt eat for a few weeks - so threw out all my bigger sizes and bought smaller ones). Anyway piled back on the weight and nothing fits me. Cant afford to buy a whole new wardrobe again (recessionary times) so have to slim back into them. Also, hate looking fat in the summer - as have to bare the arms and legs more LOL

We will both be fabulous and skinny - takes time, but hey this diet is quicker than most !!

chat you soon x