View Single Post
  #48   ^
Old Sun, Aug-31-03, 04:52
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 190.5/186/150 Female 5'5"
BF:31%
Progress: 11%

Welp, screwed up today. Dont know why I am so weak and why I cant seem to just gut up and make it through my petty little cravings and wants but it all started today when I took a nap and when woke up wanted something sweet (every time I take a nap I usually wake up and immediately want something sweet) and anyway I waltzed into the kitchen and proceeded to eat a half of a poptart then I went to the movies and bought some of the popables snickers to eat at the movies. I just wanted it and didnt care.
Then went to dinner and had Boston Mkt and was going to just eat the chicken and the green beans but NOOOOO, I ended up eating the cornbread and some mashed pot with gravy and some macaroni.

THEN! had some coconut pie for dessert. From the looks of things it doesnt appear that I want this very badly but I really really do. I am just weak and feel like how addict feels about drugs just want it and dont care and there it went.

I am strong during the week and at work and I manage to abstain but then the weekends are a killer for me and I rarely make it.