View Single Post
  #126   ^
Old Tue, Aug-11-15, 18:36

Plan: HFLC
Stats: 197/168/157 Female 5 ft 1 inch
BF:
Progress: 73%

Hoia mujeres

I am sticking my nose in to say hello. Glad your vacation was successful Kathy. I wish you had not needed to work so hard, and I am glad your father was nice (or relatively so). You will get back to where you were. Don't give up.

Blue, I hear you on the new appliances. It is nice to start all over. I am so so so much enjoying my new bathroom, closet and studio. It is so nice to have a bathroom that is all mine. The kids were here over the weekend and I told them it was the girl's bathroom and so they stayed away.

I finished and sent off my 2 pieces for the show in Marion Iowa The nest deadline is August 21 for the local quilt guild show, which is a one day event. Meanwhile I am on a committee to put on an event for our pastor who is celebrating her 10th anniversary with us this month. I am putting together a shutterfly book of photos which is something that I love doing. But it does take a bit of time. Maybe because I am a perfectionist and refuse to use their already designed books.

Weight wise I am where I have been. I am still wanting to lose some but I do accept that there are things I cannot change.

Take care everyone.