View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Feb-13-17, 18:08

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Hi Pitfall. At the risk of being presumptuous, I'll offer some observations that have been helpful for me in addressing addiction (since you framed it that way):

"I can't eat another sugary treat or several slices of pizza or bowls of pasta ever again."

1) You CAN eat all the sugary treats and mounds of pizza you like. Most of us have proven this over and over. It's not very helpful to think you CAN'T do something.

2) "...ever again" is a long, long time from right now, right this moment. Now is the only time you can do something about your future.

As long as you don't have some cake, pizza or other sugary treat stuffed into your mouth you're heading in the right direction. Relax, be calm and practice letting go of your worry about the future, and even the great hopes you listed. They may or may not come. Just string a bunch of NOW together and see what happens.

I hope you find this info useful. It has been given in a helpful spirit. We don't really know what the future holds for us so let's do what we can now and embrace whatever comes, good and bad - there will be both.

Welcome back to a way of eating that gives you a respite to work on your mind without being a slave to an "addiction".