Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #98   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 17:01

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Trig- hey GF- can you PLEASE send some rain here- I have never seen anything like this EVER- and I am OLD!!!
Serious- sunny and 80's day after day after day.
I cracked up- hitting up the rich dudes for candy- they better ponied up too. Can you image everyone knowing you make millions- then you send out pretzel packs! HYST- HYST

I'm with ya on the pizza thing- just CAN'T- not even a nibble- or it's just over. I have not concurred that carb monster just yet. I did for years- sorta like the Bible- the monster gets loose....hahahahaha- but the word that drives it back is NO!

Brings me into a great Segway- do ya'll not love that word....heheheh

Charms- We have all battled the holiday food issue- and for the most part I would say=- we have been diligent. again just NO- and NO thank you. Although I think Leeann- and Blue may have an easier time. I am one that just has to say no- I am not there yet- I was- but not now. That is reality. Good for you to know that!!!!!

Blue- how is your week going? The highlight of my week was Sunday evening! - Is tonight another night out? So I keep going back to that post- of your you almost pasted up your hubby on date 4or 5.
Still waiting on meatball soup recipe!!!!!!!

Leeann- are you still using your IP? You lucky dog- use it!!!!!
Great job on keeping it up.

Meme- so glad you here.

All-

I am totally getting settled into my job- apt- and am going to look into some volunteer stuff. I want to really make this home. I am still in honeymoon stage of work.

Ok- matters of the heart- since TRIG (hehehehe) wants to know! hahah-
SOOOOOOOO - rudeness- text and called me just devastated- and would do ANYTHING to talk to me face to face for just 30 minutes. Anywhere anytime today.

YES- I gave him 1 hour at lunch- picked a place with great crab cakes- figured oh well nice lunch. (what I won't do for crab)

He said "I am SUCH an IDIOT" I agreed...heheheheheheh ROFL- you bet dude- BLEW IT BIG!!!!!

So I told him how important it was to follow through on what you say- and the gift of time (he has read the book) was my love language. Yes I made him gravel for awhile. Then I put him on probation. And he knows that.

The holidays are such a hard time for single people- I just don't want to go it alone again. IF IF he is willing to be more considerate- I will give him though the new year. Then re-evaul

So that is where we are- Slow and starting over. I will watch CAREFULLY how he treats me over the holidays- and if it doesn't work out- hey what's a few dinners and movies- and move on- I am not involving my heart.
So-
yes he is still invited for dinner Thurs. Changed up day.

That was my big story- other than that I feel good- on plan- meal by meal by meal...... that's what it is. I am a foodie always will be- need accountability.

Lova ya gals!!!!!