#101   ^
Old Wed, Jul-22-15, 09:53
It's Only Food!

Plan: Ketogenic / IF
Stats: 279/248/210 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 45%

Mornin', Kids!

Down another pound. Yes! What is it about being on the road that slams on weight? What is it about having such volatile gains and losses? Anyway, I'm happy it's leaving.

Kathy, I'm thinking you may be on to something. Jim has learned to just go with whatever I'm doing for the lab test of the month. He's seen the progress so he isn't advising me to do anything different. He just goes with it now.

I don't snack any time or eat after dinner. Today is an eating day for me which means I'll have something to eat for lunch, having fasted from dinner the night before. I've brought hard salami/cream cheese/dill pickle chip rollups today. The lab test of the month for me is reducing carbs at dinner having more at lunch. I want to see how it affects glucose and weight loss. Today isn't a good day for the test. The new refrigerator is coming tomorrow so we've sort of reduced our stores of fresh and frozen vegetables until the switch is made. Two ounces of dill pickle slices isn't exactly a carb fest. I'm hoping for similar results as you saw when on your mom's schedule. Interesting thing to notice.

Susan, I'm proud to meet another aqua lover. The woodwork sounds perfect too. What an exciting experience being in London for a time. They'll capture memories they won't forget and get to see so many things! What a fantastic opportunity.

I'm SO with you about clutter. Oh, yes I am. It makes me feel awful and affects mood. When I was teaching math part of my "study tips" would be for them to make their beds daily and limit clutter. Some of them would look at me as if I were Martian. I didn't care. I can't tell you how many came to me later and said they did it and found I was right. They were more at ease and were able to study with better results. Yeah, I know. It's why I suggested it. Ain't my first rodeo, y'know. It's how I live too. It makes being home more restful and I enjoy life more. Such a simple thing. I like a tidy work area too. Once again, we're alike.

I believe in miracles too, Kathy! Keep us posted on your progress.

It's almost noon so I have to post this.

Later 'gators.