View Single Post
  #100   ^
Old Wed, Jul-22-15, 06:55

Plan: Keto
Stats: 211.9/194.4/145 Female 67 "
BF:Good question!
Progress: 26%

Hi Lab Rats!

I'm taking a moment to pop in. Life's been quite busy lately and nothing but depressing reports on the weight loss front. Rrrrrr

However! I have decided to test a theory and as of this morning, I think I may be on to something.

If y'all recall when my mom broke her shoulder I had just started the cream cheese and macadamia fast. I stuck with it even though I had a sudden kink in the plan and lost about 6 pounds, 4 of which stay off. Stayed off that is until I got back home. Hmmmmm...wonder why?

Well, I thought about what I do differently at home than when at mom's. At mom's, we ate within a 7-8 hour window and at home I eat within a 7-8 hour window. My version of IF. BUT! And I am thinking this BUT may be key. It was a different window. At mom's we had breakfast around 8:30 and our main meal around 3 or 3:30. They would sometimes grab a little snack later in the evening, but I was just fine most days and ate nothing else after 3:30 until the next morning.

At home, I wanted to keep that eating window but with my husband being a working man and getting home late, my window changed to breakfast around 11:00 and dinner around 6 or 7.

I have my morning coffee with butter and cream. And that is something I will NOT quit. I need my Joe in the morning! But, maybe that breaks my fast too early after having dinner at 6 the night before and I'm not really IFing! Maybe?

Anywoo...I told my hubby that I would probably stop eating with him in the evenings when he gets home and will go ahead and prepare dinner early and will eat early. I started yesterday and am already down a few points. Like point 4. It's not much, but at this rate I'll take it! And it's only been one day. What do I expect? Miracles?? YES!!! I DO!!! LOL

Happy Hump Day!