#684   ^
Old Sat, Dec-03-16, 06:01
It's Only Food!

Plan: Ketogenic / IF
Stats: 279/248/210 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 45%

Mornin', Kids.

I'm here! We have house guests and after going away for Thanksgiving, putting up the tree, finishing art, cleaning the house for company (ugh!), and crocheting projects, I have been at sixes and sevens (whatever that means). At least I haven't been at.......wait for it.......say it with me.........eights (ates)!

After all the feasting and eating out (we're heading out again today) I'm STILL closer to 200 than 300. Hey, that works for me. Head games matter. It's where all battles are fought. I had *gasp* focaccia bread yesterday and pumpkin bread. I'm hoping that that little foray into grainland won't cause much damage. I shall return to the straight and narrow post haste.

I'll be back with more later. This is our first round of house guests. They'll be leaving this weekend. Thursday my longtime friend from back home is arriving through the following Tuesday. I'm tired already. Must be that grain I ate.

WAY TO GO, Jakz, Lab, and Sherri. Really. We each have challenges and we're facing them. What more can a person do?

Have a good one.

Later 'gators.