View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jul-05-17, 06:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 217/192/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 44%
Default Just an observation

I know I have not posted a whole lot yet, but this morning I had to. Lots of people, co-workers family etc.. have noticed my weight loss, and of course the first qusetion is what diet am I on. I answer low carb, and the response is " wow how cool", or they tell me about their low carb diet. As they are eating chips talking to me about it. But......the minute I say Atkins, the story then becomes about how dangerous Atkins is, how I am going to lose all my muscles, or they will tell me of a gallbladder story, (mine was destroyed by me eating my way large with carbs) one girl told me she heard of someone's kidneys exploding. That was the funniest response I got to the Atkins answer.
Silly people when are they going to get it. There is a couple girls at work doing other plans with no losses, and the one that's doing well on the other plan (WW) and she walks around acting like she is starving all the time, and cranky. They scan every little thing on their lil phone app, I can just take a glance at the carb content and munch away. (That's freedom to me) I am happy, full all the time, never feel starved. And my scale speaks for itself, and so far so good on the exploding kidneys,
That's my story, I would love to hear what some of you have experienced.
Sponsored Links