Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #883   ^
Old Thu, Jan-04-18, 23:27

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Oh, and as for the shakes, have you ever tried one?

I don't need to actually chew to make me happy. I just need to not feel hungry, in mind or stomach, and I am finding that protein shakes go a long way in this way. Hey, I'm coming off a carb bender, so for me right now, the shakes are a blessing, and they are working. For now.

Just cannot eat meat all the live long day. Too much for me. But works very well for you.

Really don't think it matters how we get that job done. You have found your way, and done so well on it. Seems to fit you like a well tailored suit.

I'm looking for the same, in my way. I find that as long as I'm not out and about socially, which right now we are not, I don't have many cravings---even after these past weeks of indulging. This I consider a Godsend. Seems if I'm not put in front of it, I don't miss it.

You'd think after all the carbs I have ingested in these last few weeks, my cravings would be increased. But, they are not. They just go away when back home, minus the holidays, and faced w/daily choices. Again, I consider this a Godsend. Treats have never increased my cravings the next day. After 5 years living mostly on a LC lifestyle, I seem to have some kind of interior clock. It turns on, it turns off.

Like you, but in a different way, I too have my rules of the road that are comfortable for me, and fit who I am. There are so many ways to do this with more success than failure. I'm grateful for that, and for it working for you the way ZC does.

The important thing is, for both of us my dear pal, is that we NOT go too far backwards. EVER. And so far, I think we are both doing this, in our own ways. Which is why I LOVE the "our way" part of this thread.

It is SO interesting to me to hear how we all battle this, take what we can from each other, and forge our own paths at the same time. Not to mention, it is so fun to hear about our lives outside of our struggles on LC. It's ALL a part of how we live, and how we support each other.

I know you believe in this, as surely as I do.