Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #875   ^
Old Thu, Jan-04-18, 06:19

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco my kiddo had a 2 hr delay just because it was SO cold in the morning they wanted to make sure all the busses would run so they delayed the day weather was perfect other than cold outside and funny thing is it is like 9 deg. tomorrow morning, 11 the next day and it was warmer than that on they day they gave the 2 hr delay. I just don't know on all this HA HA just crazy down here in the south.

Blue, ahhhh, I hear ya in that post of yours.
Juicy post as Jazz said I love reading all your posts for sure!

Re-entry is a b*tch, boy are those words so true!!

Your kiddo is younger and at 25 they still have so much to 'figure out' and of course as parents we want to make sure it is an easy, safe, fun, secure transition into their 'set life' plan.
OMgosh I worry about my 12 yr old kiddo on that level LOL

OH YEA BLUE FOR SURE I AM NOT ON EASY STREET at all in this way of life. I do eat wonderful, eat all I want and am full and happy but being zero carb is extremely limited. I can find a million reasons to stay put but still try to find excuses to go off plan I am just one of those that if I get a taste of what I have lost in the food world I would be off this plan, gain it all back and never do a diet again and just have to carry around the extra weight til I croak. I think one thing that holds me is knowing I won't 'diet' again. I won't and I truly realize that and it keeps me from backsliding. It is kinda like ya lost some serious lbs, now keep them the heck off at all costs I can't be a moderator at all, I have to be an abstainer. My years of doing low carb and not 'feeling it' as a settled way of eating put me here, in the Atkins induction food area and I always did my best right here. When I wandered away from induction food list I got into trouble fast so I know this is where I must be but heck if it ain't a tough place to be. I always say one thing, do I want to go backwards? And I just do not! I am not fooling myself one bit here, I know what will make this all go away and it is carbs and I just can't let them in anymore. OK just rambling, but yea, not on easy street, I am just keeping to my original saying from long ago, NO MATTER WHAT I won't go off plan.

Jazz, no hotels for us. We RV and it is what we love so we will be holding there on the rv thing

hey fast one now cause kiddo is a pain right now on 'where is this and that' she needs for school etc.....omgosh come on bus, get here fast now HA

I guess I need a word for 2018. thinking on it

off I go, will be back later