View Single Post
  #75   ^
Old Thu, Sep-28-17, 05:18

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

ahhh Bernie, taking the grandbaby all around with ya shopping. lucky you LOL but yea it is good when they are older and can go along with you faster and easier.

We paid off a few small things that were annoying but have no big liabilities at all so all this money is going into money account to earn more money but we decided we are pulling out some yearly to have good times and change our lifestyle. Luckily all retirement funds and more accts are working well for us to set us up in a very good way for retirement, and as you can't truly plan or count on your future we know we are heading into it in good fashion so far.

DE....hope all your retirement plans are working out well for you guys....walking toward it!

HI JO!!!

So today is a fast one.
You know when too darn much is going on around you and it is all too busy/crazy in the mind and you can't get your bearings, we are kinda there right now. MIL sick...truck hunting, praying for that land to sell, house and barns need darn work, maintenance stuff, even keeping up with the mowing etc is dragging us down and then the everyday life stuff on top of you...like minds going in too many directions.....honestly I need to decompress somehow. Older I get the less stuff I want on me at one time. I could do that 100 tasks at once before, now I am lucky if I can handle 5 things going down at once LOL holy cow ya know HA

hubby taking MIL for some procedure this morning. He didn't say and I didn't ask. Not bad tho I know that cause he is not concerned.

I am taking kiddo to dentist for cleaning. I gave her off school, eh, why not. darn appt is at 10.....no use going to school and no use going back cause dentist is like 45 mins. drive away so easier to just call it a day off Will stop at store on way home, she needs some school stuff...again! omg

playing catchup at home. no one has taken that wood from that tree we dropped so I am going to move all that wood into the back pasture fence line later today. Hey, we offered, everyone wanted it, no one came for it so the hell with it....off to rot in the back woods it goes Since kiddo is off she is gonna help move this wood with me...muuuhahaha...she doesn't know yet but will be good for her to do some work around here

fine day all