View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jun-04-16, 21:40

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%
Default 90 Day Good Habit Workshop Thread - All Welcome

Title: The 90 Day Good Habit Workshop - you can join us at any time!

Outline: Pick one good habit, diet or health related, and practice it every day for 90 days. Post your data, observations, difficulties, questions or insights frequently if possible. If you have no access to internet, update as soon as you do so we don't send the cops after you.

Before joining this thread, please take as much time as needed. Formulate and communicate your habit you are working on, keep it brief. It may be helpful to restate it each time you post or periodically so others understand what you are working on. Others are here to help you and you to help them. We are in this together. We are a team.

The point of the work shop is to grow your mind, not necessarily shrink your body.

If you complete 90 days, PM me and I'll send you an official email of completion, INCLUDING YOUR NAME ON IT!!!...FROM ME!!!

PS. I am open to revisions or clarification to the above. Another set of eyes and minds may see something and add or remove something important...

Revision 20170113: edited requirement to post every day. removed penalty to start over.
Sponsored Links