#25   ^
Old Wed, Jan-15-03, 14:07

Plan: M&E no cheese no cream
Stats: 286/277.8/175 Female 170 cms
BF:130/126.1/80 KILO
Progress: 7%
Default hi chris

Hi Chris,
thanks for your response! I understand what you'rer saying about changing to CAD, but I don;t think it'll help me. I did Radiant Recovery for 18 months and when I came in the weightloss phase in January I still lost only 6 kilo in ten months, and was often hungry and out of sorts. You eat plenty of carbs there, but only "bronw" ones, like brown rice, wholemeal bread and pasta and potatoes oinly in the skin.
In November, after those 10 months I decided to go back to Atkins again. I am apparently too sensitive to carbs and when I have them, I will get all my addiction back and probably feel rotten - I've been thinking I'm allergic to wheat since it made such a difference when I stopped eating that.

No, I will continue on Atkins, will just try and tweak until there's nothing left to tweak! I know I will be able to lose, just wished it started!

BTW my weightloss of 15 pounds is for the whole year, I should probably change that. When I started Atkins I was 287 pounds, so I've not really lost much, really. I lost 10 lbs in the first 6 weeks, and at Christmas I gained it all back, with nothing but LC treats and not even all that many!

I'm absolutely determined not to give up and to keep searching till I know how to do it right!

cheers
Viilica