Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #44   ^
Old Mon, Sep-11-17, 14:33

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco that is the old movie IT by S. King? omg that was such a good one I loved it but that creepy clown was a very scary part of that movie LOL

Yea hubby would be driving the truck daily. He only would do a truck as his personal vehicle...farmer ya know HAHA Hopefully 15-18 mpg just driving around and maybe 10 pulling? they say 'that' but it is usually less for the big trucks even if the sucker is diesel

you had me cracking up with the 'what's for dinner' and like you were gonna wave a magic wand! just too funny!!

Can't cover the pool today due to high winds. omg no way we would get it done, we would be sailing off in a monster parachute LOL so have to wait til Wed. what a royal *&^&*

Lori so cool on the job. hope it works out well for you!!

Jaz, yea we got high winds and rain. tomorrow they got a 2 hr delay for high winds in the morning for school buses....crazy huh but by Wed we are just cloudy but dry.....so we got away ok, we are not worried here at all.

I do sausage but not daily. I use it more for when I go out and about, like link sausage with bacon cheese omelet to order. Salt 'kinda' effects me but not that much that I have it bothering me or anything.

have to run and feed/hay the goats in between monster rain drops. I hate having to go out there but poor Pumpkin is standing in the doorway to her barn and just staring at the rain can't graze so I gotta go down and load her and Lollipop up on food. ugh, gonna get an umbrella and hope it doesn't fly off HAHA