View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sun, Aug-27-17, 08:26
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 286.8/257.7/190 Female 70 inches  (5'10")
BF:
Progress: 30%

"I also thought of jerky, but then there is always sugars in that (at least the ones I've had). I'm sure I'll have to deviate a bit at dinner since it was I who personally set up this little overnight excursion so we could go to this great restaurant! So I want that dinner to be my only issue and stay 100% all the rest of the 2 days.

It doesn't look like the temps will be tooooooooooo high, but the eggs would have to sit in my golfbag for at least a few hours before being eaten."

Eggs would make me nervous after a couple of hours!
I don't eat it often because of its relatively high price but Troyer brand beef jerky has by far less sugar/carbs than any other brand I've ever found, and it also happens to be the most delicious. They carry it at a gas station in a small town near me but you can also order it online. I keep it around for this very purpose. You do need to refrigerate it after opening, especially if you buy a large bag, but you can keep it in a tupperware of zip loc unrefrigerated for several hours.

I don't know what phase you're on but if you're going to do nuts, I'd choose macadamia, as I *think* they are the lowest in carbs and highest in fat, so you won't have to eat as many to feel full.