#9   ^
Old Tue, Mar-17-15, 10:57

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 210/194/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkloots
Hi, Jrein. I'm not a PP person, but I took a look at your posts going back a few months, and I see that you've tried a lot of things with Atkins.

I agree with Mandalay that 150lb is a reasonable and healthy weight for someone at 5'5. What is it that makes 140 a more desirable weight for you?

I didn't note your age. I can tell you that over 50, weight loss becomes very slow and difficult. Have you had your thyroid checked?

Are you eating enough? I'd say anything under 1800 calories is not enough, especially if you are following LC at 30gm carbohydrate or less.

You've probably heard all this before. However, as I have been unable to drop below my 150lb plateau since November, I sort of feel your pain. Your decision at this point may be based more on how you feel on LC than what you weigh. I know I feel good, and plan to stick with it as my lifestyle. I'm satisfied with my daily menus, and I'm not gaining steadily. That's worth the effort.

Best wishes.

Barbara, So, If someone is under 30g carbs, they're calories should be over 1800cal?