#12   ^
Old Mon, Jun-23-03, 08:31
Mad Scientist

Plan: Healthy eating/lifestyle
Stats: 156/115/115 Female 5'4 - small frame
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi Jinxy:

Yes, definately. But then depression is always an end result of chronic illness as we all know.

I hear ya! I've had to design a few of them myself only to be picked apart by my prof.

The Wilson questionnaire is pretty thorough, but even that one can't include everything. Going through all his info, I realized that I'd always had adrenal fatigue even as a kid. He talks about how a difficult pregnancy can cause adrenal fatigue in the fetus, creating a genetic-like component.

I was a twin born to a 40 year old mother. She had a difficult pregnancy and was hospitalized (and stressed) well before our birth. In fact, when I became an adult, she confided in me that she had wanted an abortion at one point b/c she was so sick. Anyway, we were born 2 months premature and both nearly died as well as my mother. After we were born, we were also placed in incubators.

But the questionnaire doesn't address this type of issue so I found it hard to answer much of it b/c it assumes a "before" and "after" situation.

Boy, that was a bit winded, huh?

WB