View Single Post
  #32   ^
Old Mon, Dec-12-16, 16:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 246/185/185 Male 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Just an update to bump my own thread.

I started in September 2015 at 246 and now December 2016, I'm at 206.

My last check up was 6 months ago and my doctor took me off one of my high blood pressure medications. I have another check up this Friday and I'm hoping he'll take me off the other blood pressure medication, I checked it at Rite Aid and it's 115 / 85.

I have been faithfully following Atkins all this time and exercising at the gym and increased my 4 mile walks to five days a week. I walk a lot.

I feel fantastic. I have not been hungry or craving at all in the last year and a half. I feel satiated and eat foods I love. I used to be a spaghetti addict but about four months ago I was at a friend's house and took two bites of spaghetti and didn't like it. I didn't want it at all. Give me a grilled NY steak and asparagus any day!

My weight loss is slowing but that's to be expected as I near my goal weight. I have 20 pounds more to lose. I probably won't change anything that I'm doing now once I hit my goal weight anyway. I enjoy the food and love the exercise.

I'll post my cholesterol and BP when I get the results in a few weeks.

If he says my LDL is too high, I'm considering refusing his statin prescription.