View Single Post
  #40   ^
Old Mon, Mar-04-02, 10:32

Plan: dr. Atkins
Stats: 156/145/130
BF:
Progress: 42%

Hey Lyttlefish,
Yeah, it does seem like we both need to get with the program in a way. I guess that when i saw some weight coming off, it kinda made me excited and i kinda want to go back to the way it's always been, but i've realized over the weekend that i can't. I need to stay and stick to this, it's the first time that something's really worked for me. I've realized that i'm not going to weigh myself untill next Monday also, I want a full week to get back on track and do what i have to do.
I'm sorry it's still cold where you live, it's kinda like that here. It actually snowed a little bit throughout the day and i was actually excited!! It's march and i don't want it to get warm anytime soon, untill i'm where i wanna be at weight wise. Spring break is less than 3 weeks away, and i want to be somewhere where i want to be. Well, take care, I hope all goes well with you in the weeks to come. Also, don't worry about indulging in wine and peanuts, believe me, it could have been alot worse. Take care and we'll talk soon