#1   ^
Old Mon, Oct-17-16, 19:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 174/134/125 Female 5'6 inches
BF:
Progress: 82%
Default Weight gain after Emotional distress

Dear Fellow low carbers,

I have been on a low carb journey for nearly a year and a half and have managed to go from 174 down to 128. My husband and I separated at the beginning of June. I am not really sure what my weight was at the beginning of June probably more like 138. I guess just because of grief I wasn't really eating anything much at all for awhile. I am also bi-polar and take meds that usually cause weight gain. (my doctor is amazed that I could loose weight), Anyway I have found that after a med adjustment and some healing, my appetite has come back. My weight and measurements have increased. I feel like the weight loss has been the only positive thing that happened this summer. I only weigh at work and have been off for about a week. I am afraid at what the scale will say. I am guessing mid 130's if I am lucky. I am trying to go back to eating as I did in induction. So this post is something of a rant, question, and desperate cry for hope. I have not strayed off the low carb path, but I am really hungry!!!
Sponsored Links