Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #1038   ^
Old Tue, Feb-21-17, 10:29

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Me: Just came off four days with my twin sons and my heart is full to the brim. I also brought my youngest daughter home so she could be with them. She has some special needs. Well, she was SO excited every day they were here, I thought she was going to crash. I mean she was TOO excited. Sometimes I would hear her kind of gasping for breath...hard to explain...just like too excited. She was not feeling well and also had a nasty canker sore. But she held it together! I was so proud of her. (I am not sure that whole paragraph made sense to you guys)

My sons helped me with a new side business I have started, so I think they felt good about that. It kept us busy, but we still had plenty of time to chat.

I feel a lot stronger today and ready to eat well.

Cat, I thought I would add to your frustration about names...Smile Funny thing is, most people will know exactly what I mean. Maybe you can figure it out. I will tell you in a later post. Just having fun with this.

I started my day with my O4. I continue to be thankful for how that helps me. My CapD wavered for a few days, but never truly left. It is back strong today. Ready to also start tracking for Water Hounds.

Blessings to my fave LC friends! (my only ones...Ha!)

Mom 10x3