View Single Post
  #57   ^
Old Sun, Oct-22-06, 14:10

Plan: Modified
Stats: 276/197/155 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 65%

I think will power has everything to do with it. I am losing my wieght my force of WILL and for no other reason. I am ENRAGED with myself. Yes sometimes my body and my "neurotransmitters" decide i will HAVE to eat something. But you know what? for the most part i am so angry at being fat that i can and DO refuse to put the stuff in my mouth and on my body that my brain is screaming for.. because there is the human in me screaming.. SCREAMING at me not to do it. i count carbs.. and i count calories. i refuse to believe in "starvation mode" there is no way this body is going to let itself starve. This fact remains for me: carbs in equals carbs out AND calories in equals calories out. I spent a lot of time last year doing exactly what the OP suggested many people are doing. It took me a long time to come to grips with it and get a handle on it and DECIDE that i am not going to climb the mountain.. i am just going to push it out of the way with sheer will. Low and BEHOLD>.... it is WORKING. I will not give up, i will not give in, and if someone gets mad and tries to say (which many do) that "its not my fault i cant lose" For the most part.. i say YES IT IS! You can get angry with me for saying that. You can deny it. Heck.. i denied it for a while. It is STILL TRUE. So stop whining.. get mad. Get mad enough. Do i have an eating disorder now? Heck yeah i do. Did i have one at almost 300lbs? Heck yeah i did. Just a different kind. I like this one much better.

Bren