View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Thu, Sep-29-05, 14:40

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 198/136/127 Female 174cm
BF:42%/19%/10%
Progress: 87%
Talking

Caz, Yes I had a better day yesterday, right back on track and didnt vaver at all. Although sometimes its asthough the chocolate in the cupboard is screaming my name lol need to hurry up and get rid of it. Today should be good too as I have a big bowl of salad made up and also a bowl of sugar free jelly to snack on. I think yesterday I wouldnt have had anymore than say 8grams of carbs, so hoping that will balance my body again after eating the choccy the other day.

Tardon> Hiya good to see you

Well I have just done my measurements and weight for the end of the month, makes me feel so good when i do that. It is fantastic watching the weight falling away. Do the rest of u use the PLAN part of this site? So for this month I have lost another 4kg. Hopefully this time next month if I really put some effort in and try to get some exercise (its a hard thing with a 4 month old, 2 year old and 3 year old at home and no day care and living in the bush) I might even reach my goal weight of 70kgs. Now that I am getting this close I am contemplating going to 65kgs. What is everyone elses target?

Must go and feed the kids

Have a good day everyone. oh btw, do u think we should start a new thread with a more appropriate title? and we can do a daily post in there?

tara