View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Oct-24-17, 14:26

Plan: High protein, lower fat
Stats: 000/000/145 Female 66
BF:276, 255 hi wts
Progress: 0%

Just watched Wendy Myers, "Using NES to Repair Joint Damage". Anyone else watch that one? I was interested in this electrical field stuff because I've been having joint pain this fall that I didn't have in the summer, and I suspect my electric mattress pad. Obvious test is to turn it off, but I love that warm bed in a cold room.

Anyway, the Bioenergetics program that she uses consists of a scanner that you buy for $60 that you put your hand on for one second. Then software on your computer transmits the scan to your practitioner, and they have another device that reads it. It's supposed to identify energy blockages, emotional trauma among other things...in the order that they are to be addressed. The practitioner will treat you with this other gadget, a pulsed electromagnetic field biofeedback device. There are also "infoceuticals", http://store.liveto110.com/infoceuticals/ which are "filtered water and plant derived micro-minerals" with information imprinted on them. Really? Really? Information imprinted on water? All "very inexpensive", Wendy says, about $200 to $250 a month. Some relief happens quickly at first but then usually takes about 2 years for effective healing.

Wow, talk about a revenue source. (She says she's not taking new patients.)

NES: https://www.neshealth.com/

I used to do EFT, which also has to do with energy fields and tapping. I really gave it a go and concluded it was b.s.

OTOH, I have some respect for acupuncture, though I've never tried it. I had an aunt who was misshapen and in chronic pain from childhood polio and she told my mother once that acupuncture was the only thing that helped her.

I suspect too that EMF might be dangerous to some extent, but am skeptical of such things as her product she sells ($150) that is a pyramid with crystals inside that is supposed to protect you from EMF within an 18 meter radius. If so, then why all the other products?

Dr. Joseph Mercola is one of her clients. And Ben Greenfield.

Decoding the Human Body-Field: The New Science of Information as Medicine, by Peter H. Fraser, and Harry Massey is the book she recommends for more information.