View Single Post
  #57   ^
Old Sat, Sep-23-17, 07:37

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Bernie hope you don't get something and it bypasses you
Mine is sinus from pressure and things and I know what triggers it so it 'really isn't sick' but it takes me down a peg or 2 LOL

JO, yea time is flying...no doubt on that and it amazes me to no end....enjoy that wedding!! Nothing wrong with taking that 'sick day'

I am a non issue eater now also. AND IT IS FREEing to no end but I still must put work into it. I crave so much less but still have to fight off the evil mind games some days, but in general, from what I WAS...I will take this any day of the week being A72 meat eater LOL

HI ALL
my wallet is alot thinner, hubby got his truck. Not 'too bad' and I say that with a sarcastic sick feeling with what prices are today!! 65K truck down to 55K so we got it and he is in hog heaven for sure of course. VERY long day at dealership about 2 hrs away....and road construction and 5 pm friday work time home...what a friggin' mess but since he had the new truck he didn't even bat an eye at the traffic.....me, drove me insane

AND my car took a hit. I washed my computer key in the wash in my capri pants. geez...$240 for new re-set keys with it. The horn started immediately and won't stop and hubby had to finally disconnect the battery. what a pain! In shop now, can't get it cause he is working and using our backup farm truck right now. Hubby is SO pushing me for new vehicle. I saw a few, not bad in the 20s...so thinking but I just got burned in the wallet, can I do it again? omg ya know lol

head still weird. better but still in a weirdo pressure zone. can't think kinda and it annoys me alot. just waiting for it to LEAVE and believe me I know when it breaks and I am on the mend, not yet tho.