View Single Post
  #35   ^
Old Mon, Sep-11-17, 04:55

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Feeling good this morning. Slept well & long....ahhh....I needed that! In a little while I have to start getting ready to go to work. Orientation this morning at 9 till about 1 this afternoon. They said we'll spend 2 hours watching a video.....zzzzzzzzzzz. Oh well, you gotta do it.

Blue....I hear you on the 4 seasons. I like it too, although Winter is certainly not my favorite! Here in PA we get some cold weather and snow, but rarely have any severe weather. Sometimes a hurricane will dump lots of rain here, but not too often.

Jaz....you do have some big decisions to make. I know I could not live in the city like you do now. All the traffic and hassles to get anywhere are not for me. It would be nice if you could transfer within your company and not lose your job. You know your friends here will support you and cheer you on wherever you end up. So glad you can work from home today. Enjoy jammie day!

Trig....new truck shopping today? Exciting and nerve wracking! Hope you find a good deal and that it makes both of you happy.

Nic...hope you had a nice family day yesterday. How fun! Sometimes trying to get everyone together seems impossible.

Ok...time to finish my coffee and hit the shower. I'll check in later and let you know how I made out today. A new adventure!