View Single Post
  #30   ^
Old Sun, Sep-10-17, 09:52

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Hi again,

Jaz.....so glad you were able to get some food and water. I had no idea that Atlanta was going to get slammed and that you're feeling it already! Yikes! Stay safe girl!

Trig....truck shopping??!! Oh yeah...you will be parting with a good bit of $$. It's always so nice to have a new vehicle though. Can't believe it's time to close up the pool. Did you get to use it a lot this year?

Nic...we are going on Royal Caribbean cruise line. We also like Princess & Celebrity. Next April we're doing a California coastline cruise on Princess. I'm a cruisin' fool!

Speaking of the cruise, I have all but finished our packing. Good grief..a big suitcase plus a rolling duffel bag stuffed to the gills! Pack light? HAHAHAHA! I'll have a time repacking everything to come home.

Thanks for the congrats on the part-time job. I'm not sure if it's a mistake or not, but I can always quit. 4 hours of orientation tomorrow and then I'll see if I work at all before our trip. Possibly Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm kind of excited about it, although it certainly won't be a big money maker! It'll get me out of the house in the winter and among people.

I'm not doing much cooking this week, so food choices will be slim. Any food in the fridge will be trash till we get home, so trying to eat everything up! DH is pretty easy going when it comes to eating...not too fussy. Plus, I may be working at dinner time! What??!!

Over & out!