#72   ^
Old Wed, Feb-02-05, 19:30

Plan: modified atkins
Stats: 293/277/180 Female 5'6.5"
BF:
Progress:
Default greetings red

undefinedundefined

Greetings red. Welcome aboard. I haven't been doing the LC wol nearly as long as many of these great encouragers but I do know that if you simply commit to yourself to stay away form the carbs for three or four days (and you're anything like me), the cravings will subside INCREDIBLY! I have found it gets much easier, especially if you get into the cooking. I also belong to a couple htt groups (hold-the-toast) and get some great encouragemnet and recipes from them. I love cooking out of the Dana Carpender books and find a lot of things become family favorites really quickly.

On a more personal note. I also lost my dad through illness, watching him fade away. If you would like to talk, feel free to email me privately. We were told my dad had about three months to live when he was diagnosed with throat cancer. He lived 11 months. He was ready to go the last few months. Very tired. That was 13 years ago. Six months ago, I lost my mom. It's still very difficult to accept. Again, if you'd just like to talk...rotterx3~aol.com.

God bless,

Julie