#28   ^
Old Fri, Nov-20-15, 19:49

Plan: Carb reduction in general
Stats: 230/185/180 Female 5 ft 9 in
BF:
Progress: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrussva
I was looking to have an NMR done in conjunction with my next standard cholesterol test with my PCP in December and wouldn't you know it... it appears that Directlabs.com no longer offers that test. I checked just a few months ago (before the switch to Quest labs) and they still had it available.

I did a search and found this outfit offering the test...

Requestatest.com

Here is the link to their NMR test, with pricing...

NMR LipidProfile Test

I looked to see where the closest lab was in my area and guess what? It is at a nearby Labcorps location -- the very same location that serviced Directlabs.com 2 months ago. I'm wondering if this "RequestAtest.com" is the new outlet for Labcorps 'direct to consumer' testing. Or perhaps they are just another provider that I had not heard of before. The About Us tab says that they have been around since 2001. Does anybody know anything about them?

BTW: The NMR price is better than what I saw 2 months ago with Directlabs -- about $30 cheaper.

I used Request A Test for my recent NMR profile, went to Labcorp for the draw. Cheaper than other labs, very quick response, no problems or complaints, definitely recommend.