View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Jun-21-15, 09:40

Plan: LC Paleo
Stats: 316/275/196 Male 72 Inches
BF:41%
Progress: 34%

Hi everyone - I got through my birthday, I was bad and enjoyed myself on the day and also spilled into the next 2 days as well but during that time I got through all the things I had previously craved without binging or going to OTT.

Been back on the wagon since which im ok with as im stil losing fat . The only other thing I have coming up that is going to be very tricky is the heavy metal festival Im going to called Bloodstock that will be 4 straight days of drinking and eating horrible burger van food. I know there is no way around it for me other than not to go but thats not an option for me as I near want to live my life that I miss out on things I want to do.

The main thing for me here is the Psychology in that I am making a choice, I know I will break my lifestyle for those days.. but as I have been so on form elsewhere I dont have a problem with it. I know it will reset me back .. but it will only take another 3 days to get the chemistry going again ( ketosis).

I got 5 weeks before then anyway soooo...

PS - I am going to stick to Vodka and diet coke as my only drinking .. no beer/other carbs at all.