#31   ^
Old Fri, Jul-27-18, 05:59

Plan: VLC, mostly meat
Stats: 202/200/165 Male 5' 7"
BF:
Progress: 5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
For friend and his doctor...I really like the little tri-folder low carb brochure now at DietDoctor. I keep a copy in my purse, gym bag, etc in case Diet ever comes up. Enticing photos of real food, simple enough for a doctor to see as not dangerous

https://www.dietdoctor.com/wp-conte...folder_1803.pdf

Dunno how I missed this. Anybody here remember my low-carb booklet? Nevermind, point is this is pretty much the same thing, only better. It contains exactly none of the hundred pages of intro found in every single diet book on the planet (yeah, even Atkins). It contains exactly all of the important stuff, and only the important stuff. Cuz really, whatcha looking for, explanation or instruction? We can explain later.

I want a French version to distribute to my family and friends. They read English but most of their friends speak French. Searched the site, maybe I'm just too dumb or something, can't find translations if they exist.

-edit- I forgot. Thank you for posting the link, Janet.

-edit- Actually I got one friend who asked me to help him. This is perfect. He certainly won't read anything longer than that at this point. Maybe later, doesn't matter, this will do just fine.
Sponsored Links