#12   ^
Old Mon, May-02-11, 22:17

Plan: Schwarzbein & Anti Fungal
Stats: 260/250/150 Female 5 ft 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPlover
Hey AimeeJoi, if you are doing everything she recommends, it may be a while before you see the weight lose. But do stick with it, and don't cheat. Your body shape will change before you see the weight drop. And if you are gaining, it may be bone and muscle, which you need for health. The fat will not come off until you are healthy on this plan. But it WILL come off. Good luck, it has worked for me. Feeling great, but still dropping pounds.

Hi, Thanks for the encouragement. If you don't mind my asking, How long did it take for you to start losing weight? I have been on this program for 10 months - I lost weight from the start, but suddenly stopped weight loss after losing 30 lbs. Now I have gained back 5 lbs and I am still going up in weight.

The weight loss stopped when I entered menopause, and I wonder if that is what has caused it. Or it could be that I started exercising after being on the program for 8 months. I don't exercise a lot, but I do moderate, pilates 3 times per week. I am stumped because everything seemed to be going so well. Now I am getting discouraged and am looking for some fresh encouragement. So glad to see your post!

I am thinking I should just keep doing the program and it will all work out in the end. What do you think?