Registered Member

Plan: Kwasniewski Ratios
Stats: 225/158/145 Female 65
BF:53%/24%/20%
Progress: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlh_uk
whats with the epenis thing?

Easy. For those of us still possessing a sense of humor - it's funny. Clever, even. [doffs cap to Martin]

Quote:
10 pounds of pure muscle in 2 months is pushing it for someone on steroids... for a woman doing 40 minutes of "light" lifting a WEEK - sorry, just no.

Dear Carl - your crystal ball called, and wants you to pick it up at the cleaners.

In other words, unless you've been stalking me for the last two months, you have no idea how much weight I've been lifting, or what the results have been. You say you don't want to make an ass of yourself, but calling a woman you don't know a liar rather than let go of your eroneous, preconceived notions is not helping your cause.

Quote:
Im guessing maybe a pound or so of muscle, and water weight.

Guessing is good. Facts are better. My Tanika monitor tells me my body fat, my muscle weight, my water weight and even my bone density. Perhaps not all 10 pounds are muscle - some of it is surely the blood in the new capillaries my new muscle requires, and a bit may well be water weight. But most of it, according to all measurements (and my mirror!) is muscle. Muscle that wasn't there 2 months ago.

Quote:
I can put on 10 pounds of WEIGHT on over night depending on how many carbs i take in.

Then I guess I'm lucky I'm not you, and that I don't eat enough carbs to put on water weight. My weight has remained the same (fluctuating by not more than a couple of ounces) for well over a YEAR - until I began Super Slow.

Quote:
2000 calories is a lot.

It is indeed, especially for me. Which is why, instead of fixating on that number, it would have been more productive to read my entire sentence. What I said was that I usually eat 1300-1500 calories a day. Let's say that's an average of 1400 for 6 days, and 2000 calories for 1 day. By my calculation, that's 1485 calories a day average for the week. Are you trying to say that's a "calorie surplus"? Try again. You also managed to not see (nor did you respond to) the second nail in the coffin of your "can't gain muscle without carbs and calories" theory: I eat fewer than 20 carbs a day. According to you, I should not be able to build ANY muscle. But oops - I have.

Quote:
im just trying to tell people how it is.

I guess that's the problem. You are just 'trying to tell' people who know better than you 'how it is' - and even when you're proved wrong by a real person instead of a text book theory you simply can't accept it or let it go. That's sad. Maybe your epenis needs some Super Slow.