Thread: Trying again
View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Fri, Nov-10-17, 09:01

Plan: mix of IF and Keto diet
Stats: 283/256/150 Female 5' 7"
BF:
Progress: 20%

Thanks for checking up on me robynsnest. It's been challenging for me lately with having agreed to help my daughter out with childcare needs in Alberta. I'm away from my home & regular routine for 4 weeks, cooking with items I don't allow in my home (cuz they're too tempting!!) and also working with menus that are 'more vegetarian' than I'm used to (i.e.: lentils, beans, pastas, rice, etc). We do eat meat, but it's very sparingly since we're on quite a tight budget. And eggs start becoming 'hard to digest' when I eat so many of them. I've introduced the 2 year old to cottage cheese (I add chopped frozen pineapple & a drop of pure vanilla extract in his ...he thinks it's lumpy ice cream), so that's good to have a 'partner' in eating cottage cheese. But I am succumbing to a number of carbs that are before me.

So far I've been able to refrain from eating before noon, but I've had to resort back to more of at 15:9 WOE. There's no scale in the house so I don't know how I'm doing weight-wise, but I'm just hoping I'm able to keep from going up in my weight. Fatigue is more of what I'm struggling with at the moment ...being over 60 & looking after 2 kids 2 years old & under while their mother is trying to finish off her last requirements to obtain her nursing degree (and dad is away on a distant jobsite) has been a real challenge for me. And, when I get exhausted, I don't do well with disciplines.

So ...I'll just keep trucking along with hanging on to my eating window and hope I am able to hold out until I get back home & get back on to my Keto menus.