Old Thu, Jun-19-03, 14:14
Lowcarb since 7/2002

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 360/232/180 Female 5'9"
BF:BMI 53.2/34.3/?
Progress: 71%
Smile "Only" 100 pounds left to lose!

Hi Triple Digits Club members,

Only you folks could appreciate how good it felt to step on the scale this morning and realize I have "only" 100 pounds left to use. I started lowcarbing last July with a goal of losing 185 pounds and as of this morning, 85 of them are gone! It might take me a couple more years, but I know the other 100 are going to follow those 85. I haven't been posting much lately because I have been so busy in my non-cyberlife, but I want to thank everyone here for all the support and helpful tips I have gotten since I joined this forum last fall. This journey would be a lot lonelier and more difficult without the Triple Digits Club. I am planning to stick around here as I lose the remaining 100 pounds.

As I've written before, in addition to losing 85 pounds, I have regained my life. Before I found low carbing last summer, I was losing my mobility and felt as though I was slowly dying. I now regularly walk three or four miles at a time at a pace of 15 to 20 minutes a mile, I don't get out of breath climbing stairs, my blood pressure is normal without medication, my cholesterol and triglyceride levels are excellent, I am able to keep up with my kids when we go sight-seeing or shopping, and my husband says that I am once again the healthy, energetic woman he married over 20 years ago. I can even cross my legs -- something I wasn't able to do for years!
Sponsored Links