View Single Post
  #29   ^
Old Mon, Jun-16-08, 06:38

Plan: Healthy Low Carb
Stats: 190/143.6/125 Female 5'2"
BF:Don't want to know
Progress: 71%

Hi - wow - finally some active Callan fans!

I alternate 10 in 10 with Evolution and take the 3rd day off, or else do cardio. My boys are home from school last week so my schedule is a bit up in the air right now. Many find that doing 10 in 10 day after day makes it hard to keep in your perfect form, which is so important for these exercises. A day of rest is in order, at least for me. I also find that I do better alternating the two than using one 2 days in a row - I think they somehow work the muscles differently. Plus, I get a little bored doing the same thing over and over.

I also have Cardio Callanetics, which I've only done about 2cs. It's quite good, pretty hard for me since it constantly works the thighs. It's like the rest of Callan - deceivingly easy looking!

I've been doing Callan for about 2 months straight, along with induction-like eating (I'm trying to stay realistic with my diet with my bad attitude sometimes!), and have lost 10 lbs and one size. I'm 45, and don't push myself too much as far as jumping around exercising, and still have about 25 - 30 lbs to go.

What do you mean about running being bad for your face? I do agree that it could give your joints a beating.