Old Fri, Oct-25-02, 17:31
Registered Member

Plan: Life without bread
Stats: 200/175/170
BF:
Progress: 83%
Talking hmmm?

hi
It seems some of you guys get a little too emotionally attached when debating things that are close to your heart, which is fair enough but it will cloud your judgment...

How about this for an idea? Perhaps we should discuss the things we do agree on, if there is simply no real proof for what we follow as a whole.... There must be things that everyone agrees on and that can make small differences in the way we live and our health. I think artifical sweetners maybe one, or the way we cook foods?

To be honest, i never questioned evoltution until i read this message. I really was in doctrinated. It's hard for me not to believe in evoltion and from an evolutionary stand point its hard for me not to accept low carb is the healthiest way of eating. Two words, "ice age". Still i can see now that scientific evidence is the only real proof that we have.

I do have one question for thos devote followers of the evolutionary theory however; is it conseivable that some of the food introduced with agriculture may actuallty have a beneficial effect? Even though most can argue that there are many cons to these foods, is it also possible that for some, the pros out weigh them? Flavonoids for example. I have read these are very healthy and are found abundantly in many agricultural foods...

Thanks for your time...