View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Sep-18-04, 11:42

Plan: Protien Power
Stats: 127/125/113 Female 5 4"
BF:
Progress: 14%
Default On Pilates

The pilates program that I use is Windsor Pilates. You can now find it at Walmart or Target, placs like that. I'm sure you can even order it online somewhere. Because of this program I have not picked up a weight for about 1 1/2 years! WHat is does is it works your core (abs area) and focuses on breathing, elongating muscles, flexibility, and strengthing. I only do this 20 minutes- three times a week. Thats it! It comes with an hour tape but I'v only done it a few times because I get results with the 20 minute one. Whats so awesome is that it helps you to build muscles (like lifting) but doesn't make you bulky. You see the results after the 1st 2 weeks! I'm not going to say that it is easy- its not, BUT- it gets easier and easier every time you do it! They also have a "modified" program that ANYONE can do if some of the movements are too hard for you. This would be great for you LOretta! I love this program because I don't like going to the gym. I can do this when ever, in my own home, with no equipment- not even tennis shoes! It love it in my pajamas! I have found this program to help with my back problems. I used to have continuous back pain. After this program my back has not hurt a single day. In fact, when fail to do my pilates after a couple weeks, I know that I have to get back to it because my back pain will start again. Its a painful reminder to get off of my ass! I a very pleased with this program. You should definately try it! Thanks! I hope this helps You!

Oh yeah, do you guys buy low fat cottage cheese, fat free, 2%, or regular? Or does it matter? I love cottage cheese and wasn't sure which one to include in my diet. (I'm doing Protien Power right now). The fat free one is gross. Thanks guys