View Single Post
  #478   ^
Old Fri, Apr-07-17, 06:40
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

This is a great thread so I wanna "bump" it back onto list!

A little history:

I've battled with “Fat Jo” for 35 years before I finally got “IT” right!

Yeah, I’ve always been the “fat girl” ~ started around puberty like a lot of us and I didn't start a "diet" until I was 18 yo and tipping the scales at 240 lbs or so.

I lost my first 110 lbs in 8 months following A '72 Induction but I never read past the Induction chapter. So I spent most of my adult life playing at A '72...so many wasted years... pfffffffffft!

Imma not really sure there was a "kick-start" event; but something clicked for me on 5 July 2013 ~ my Independence Day from "Fat Jo" and those toxic carbs!

I know I was sick and tired of playing that yo-yoing d.i.e.t game.... eat 100% OP 4-5 days then go off plan 2-3 days...then BACK on the wagon again... I maintained around 250-265 lbs for years that way!

I also remember thinking "yeah, Imma textbook healthy now but getting older and being morbidly obese was not a good combination!"

I wanted to go kickin' and screamin' into my 60s, 70s, 80s and beyond being a normal size and the best HEALTH possible.

I finally acknowledge that I had a carb metabolic processing disorder and if I was gonna lose weight and keep it off, I had to do A '72 by.the.book without cheating ever!

I haven't looked back since!

That's my story and Imma stickin' to it!