View Single Post
  #78   ^
Old Thu, Feb-18-16, 13:46
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

HI DUSTi YES, you should have joined us ages ago on the team...You read and followed so you know we fall and brush off our knees and learn who to improve.

WE NEWBIES should ALL be nervous or scared poopless for many reasons. We have either followed on plan and done well and are comfortable folloing it and SAFE! We have triggers to ALWAYS avoid. CN does not make them disappear. WHat it does aside from the hormone kick ins etc is that it does allwo us, in a controlled manner ( still have rules here) to indulge in t he foods we wanted..and to do it weekly takes away the special edge we are so scared about. Once a food is available on a schedule, it become OK! Buy enough for that one CN and no more. STORES AND CLOSED to us. Day 5 or 6 go shopping for the weekly CN. We all can do that much easily!!! Just think about it.. we followed a strick plan for ages.. decades for me, years for Paulette. AND WE TOO have hit the regains and stalls for whatever good reasons and some not so good
Just like the A-TEAM, we can take comfort that we are all doing this and pretty much at the same time! How great is that. We also have the help of CHelle who is doing this for a good year now and LIANNE who is redoing so we are in good company always

Now to make the pancakes...
OH..My younger 16 yr grandson is autustic as well..shy and reserved and in special schools since forever so TG no issies there. Other Grandson is in fast track to Med school at University at Buffalo. AND YOU DUSI and my daughter jodi are the same age! I am feeling like the old Mamma Cricket again LOL!!! Jodi has gone from education to prison CO..likes the Prison better!
SHe is running around today trying to deal with a ton of legal matters from her father's estate and had not weighed in..sigh.. she is trying to at least do the c maptable exchanges.. it is a start! Forgive her