Old Thu, Jun-10-10, 18:20

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/174/135 Female 5'4"
BF:currently unsure
Progress: 57%
Default Lycoming County Here...somewhat close to you I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrsy
I can't believe how long ago I started this thread. I lived in Mechanicsburg then, but have since moved to Snyder County. I find it difficult to lose weight here because of all the
Amish bakeries and bulk stores. Of course, there are also lots of seasonal fruits and veggies.

I haven't seen anyone post from this area. Could it be because people around here don't agree at all with low carb?

So if you live in Snyder or Union Co. give me a shout.

Hello Atrsy!

I am in Lycoming County...you are the closest person I have yet to find near me. I am close to the Williamsport area - if you know where that is??? I haven't been on these forums in quite some time. I guess what has brought me back is the fact that I have just recently started doing Atkin's once again and always remembered this site as being my favorite place to go for support, advice, and new recipe ideas for anything I seek in my low-carb journies.

How has low-carb success been for you? are you currently doing a low-carb regimen?

Well maybe we will get to know each other through here...drop me a line or two when you get a chance.

bsgatz