View Single Post
  #48   ^
Old Fri, Jan-29-10, 10:11

Plan: Under 50 grams
Stats: 190.2/181.0/147 Female 5'4.5"
BF:
Progress: 21%

It is totally different than anything else I have done. The 10/10 video is good for 3 times a week, any more than that is a little much for me. It is a little like a cross between weight training (only you are using your own body weight with a lot of reps)...like palates (only not as jerky..if that makes any sense) and kinda like yoga (some absolutely wonderful stretches). I know different...I have done it before and gotten a "slammin body" out of it as in woman saying I have the best legs...LOL So it does work, and it is great for your back, the stomach exercises can bother your neck a bit...just put your hands behind your head for support..that does the trick..and you may get a few charlie horse type things, you are using some muscles that don't get used much..but that is where the toning really matters...and she is very positive about modifying and not forcing yourself...it is a process to get the right position, and practise...it is not an all or nothing thing...you work up your reps at your pace, take rests when you have to and feel the rewards no matter how little you can do at first...take your time please...don't do too much at first...it is so worth it when you start to get up to the reps and keep up with the tape..that is what I like most of all about her routines..I never feel like I am failing if I can't do something and it is slow enough that I can not feel like I am competing with the people on the tape...if that makes any sense to you.LOL Again if I can help you in any way I will...just ask.