#6   ^
Old Wed, May-09-01, 23:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 162/124/120 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 90%
Default Hi, all!

* Board name and real world name: r.mines/Rachel
* Age and SEX: 45/Female (WHY not 'yes, please'?)
* LC Start date: October 2000
* Married, single, other: single
* City, County /Hemisphere: Vancouver, BC Canada
* Occupation: university English instructor; business writer and editor; business writing instructor; whatever I can do for money that's legal
* Kids, pets, pests: one daughter, 24; I want a cat!!!; no pests
* Current Low Carb status: ohhh, Whoosh Fairy....where are you, Whoosh Fairy.....?
* Favourite low carb food: umm, steak...salmon...brocolli, no, spinach...cream cheese, no, sharp cheddar....mayonnaise...I think I like it all!
* Favourite non-low carb food: cinnamon knots from the Bread Garden (croissant pastry covered in caramel and walnuts; to die for. Unfortunately, eat too many of these, and you WILL.)
* Food you can't live without on Low carb: coffee
* Favorite type of exercise: gee, can I print this?
* If you could be paid for the thing you most like to do what would it be?: gee, can I print this?
* Person you'd most like to meet currently living: can't think of any; no matter how inspiring people are on TV or in books, when you meet them they're just like anyone else
* What are you currently reading: a science fiction novel; a book on exercise (trying to motivate myself); a book on raising atheist children (interested in the philosophy, but the writing's lousy)
* What's your favourite movie: (1) 2001 A Space Odyssey; (2) Harold and Maude
* Anything else I'd like to share?: never eat yellow snow!